Designed in the USA, purposefully made in Honduras.
Materials: Eco-friendly, sustainably-sourced hardwoods. Safe, non-toxic, water-based lacquers (for colors and clear coats).
Safety: This product conforms to most international safety requirements for toys, including regulations in the USA (CPSIA), Europe (EN71) and Canada (Health Canada, excluding Quebec)
Tegu Daredevil Stunt Set
- Say hello to the newest collection from Tegu: Stunt Team. This family of adventurers is right at home flying high or driving fast—their amazing feats are boundless with your imagination! With unique personalities, Stunt Team members live to enjoy maximum fun in their signature vehicles, or with any other creation you make. Collect them all, and soar, jump, speed, or loop into your next play adventure with Tegu Stunt Team!
- If there’s a speed record around, Daredevil’s broken it. Are you ready to build a finely-tuned racecar that’s primed to let loose? With four magnetic wheels and dozens of possible block creations, this brave stunter never shies away from a challenge! Ready to rev-up the fun and race all day, Daredevil believes life is best lived to the limit.
- Includes 12 pieces in 6 shapes: 2 Long Planks, 2 Short Planks, 1 Cube, 1 Parallelogram, 1 Daredevil Chassis, 1 Stunt Team Character, and 4 Wheels; Inspiration Manual
- Fully compatible with ALL other Tegu Magnetic Wooden Blocks
- Brilliantly simple and premium heirloom-quality toy that will last for generations
- Curiously attractive and perfect for those seeking toys supporting open-ended and unscripted play
- Naturally safe: no lead, no plastic, non-toxic, water-based lacquer finish, no small parts
- Sustainably sourced hardwoods.
- Ages 1+ (Please note: This set is safety tested for ages 1+. You may receive an earlier version of packaging that has a ‘recommended age’ of 3-99 as we continue to deplete our packaging inventory. All new Tegu packaging will be listed as ages 1-99.)
- Warning: This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can cause complications leading to serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.