Cleansing the face is an essential step in your daily beauty routine, to rid skin of impurities and keep it squeaky clean! It always leaves your face looking fresher and more radiant. Morning and/or evening, moisten the cloud and rub it gently over wet skin to produce a fine, creamy lather. Then massage your face before rinsing thoroughly with clean water.
ABOUT THE BOTANICAL INGREDIENTS
- Sodium cocoyl isethionate: surfactant derived from coconut oil; gives a soft and creamy lather.
- Stearic acid / palmitic acid (vegetable stearin)**: these waxy substances are used as thickening agents and are found naturally in plant oils. Contrary to what its name may suggest, palmitic acid does not necessarily come from palm oil. In this case, these two ingredients are derived from olive oil.Cocos nucifera oil*: coconut oil, used for its nourishing action.
- Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil*: sweet almond oil, protects and nourishes the skin without clogging pores.
- Decyl glucoside: gentle surfactant derived from coconut, used as a cleansing agent and for its foaming properties.
- Fragrance**: from naturally derived ingredients.
- Gardenia jasminoides fruit extract/maltodextrin**: gardenia extract used for its skincare benefits! It uses a natural plant-based sugar as a carrier.
- Tocopherol/helianthus annuus seed oil**: plant-derived antioxidant (Vitamin E), prevents the oxidation of botanical oils and essential oils; diluted in sunflower oil to make it easier to use.
- Aqua: water, used as a solvent.
- Kaolin**: white clay with purifying and deep-cleansing properties.
- Illite**: yellow clay, used for its absorbent and mattifying properties.
INGREDIENTS : SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, STEARIC ACID**, PALMITIC ACID**, ILLITE**, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL*, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL*, KAOLIN**, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, AQUA, PARFUM**, GARDENIA JASMINOIDES FRUIT EXTRACT**, MALTODEXTRIN**, TOCOPHEROL**, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL**. * ingredient from organic farming** naturally derived ingredient
Precautions & looking after your solid cleanser -
This little cloud may look deliciously tempting, but you mustn’t eat it!
Not recommended for children under the age of three.
Do not use if you have an allergy to any of the ingredients.
Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes, otherwise it will sting!
Do not leave the cleanser sitting in water. Keep it on a soap holder.