OLIVE THE ZEBRA is a chewable animal-shaped bracelet for sensory play, teething and bath time. Little gums love the texture of natural rubber. Soft and easy to grip and place around the wrist.
Zoe the Zebra is handcrafted with black & white camouflage stripes to play in the African savannah with your little one. Your baby can wear and chew on it all day long!
It is handcrafted in 100% natural rubber from trees and hand painted with natural pigments extracted from plants.
Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with natural pigments.
- Completely safe for kids. Our products follow all international safety regulations standards of products for kids.
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol you are contributing to several social project.