Standard Carrier - Daydreamer Spring Equinox
The Tula name is well known as one of the best buckle carriers on the market, award winning and available in an assortment of colours and prints.
Daydreamer Spring Equinox transports you to a place of wonder and play with its unique illustration. Sharing magical moments of children flying off to a party in the sky, against a gradient of warm colours and black canvas, Daydreamer Spring Equinox celebrates childhood nostalgia. The Daydreamer collection was created in collaboration with artist, Rachel Hirst.
Features include -
- Dual adjustment padded shoulder straps providing optimal neck and shoulder comfort and quick and easy adjustment for multiple wearers
- Breathable and light weight fabric, hand made from 100% OEKO-TEX standard 100 certified canvas
- Ergonomic M position seat that promotes healthy hip and spine development
- Front or Back carries
- Wide padded waist band to evenly distribute weight for comfortable carrying and a pocket for keeping essentials close by
- Extra leg padding for babies comfort
- Standard can be used from 15lbs -45lbs while the toddler Tula can be used from 25-60lbs. Standards can be used from birth with the Tula infant insert
- Removable hood to support head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about, and extra privacy while nursing
- Panel Measures 39 cm/15.5" tall, 38 cm/15" wide at the seat.
- Hip Belt Measures 13 cm/5" tall and 69 cm/27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 76 cm/30" (waistband total of ~ 145 cm/57" long).
- Weight of the carrier: 0,9 kg/2 lbs.